bears

bears

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Great Day at the Show

It's 7:45 Monday morning and The Sydney Teddy-Bear Affair has come and gone, "running around like a blue ass fly" for 6 weeks payed off. I had a lovely day, met and made several new friends and for a hermet like me that's a really big deal. I couldn't have done it with out the ever helpful hand of Ellen-Rose my wonderful daughter, who out did herself again, maning the table like a trojan, charming a-many avid bear collector and generally making the day a real joy.
Thank you to Melisa, who as usual made the day enjoyable & so much fun. To the wonderful collectors that purchased my bears it was so amazing to see so many smiles and to know that my little fury guys touched your hearts :) To all the other Bear Artists, thank you for your kind words and much needed support, you all really made my day shine.
I'm a very happy old bear!








l

1 comment:

  1. The bears look great all together, sounds like you had a wondeful time.

    ReplyDelete