bears

bears

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ouch


I guess you've been wondering where I have been for the past week or so. Well, I went to visit my lovely dentist Cal. You see part of my wisdom tooth had decided to fall out,

just great :o\

David said that there's nothing to it, there's a loud pop and out comes the tooth.

Yeah sure :o[

My tooth of course decided to be stubborn and an hour and a half later, a piece of jaw bone the size of a ten cent piece and ten stitches to boot,
I was a very "sad for herself" old bear.
The one good thing, I thought that with such a sore mouth I would not be able to eat any thing and would looooose weight.
Wrong :o(
I could eat ice cream :o))

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to go through such an ordeal just to rid yourself of that little bit of "wisdom" Merilyn.
    BTW there's nothing wrong with eating icecream...and of course if you really need to convert that "sad for herself" bear into a "happy" bear, you could always let a little bit of CHOCOLATE melt in your mouth!!
    Hugs,
    Sandi My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, ice cream... it gets you every time!!!!
    (OMG... Ben & Jerry's has a new flavor, Mission to Marzipan... that will be the death of my waistline!)

    Sorry to hear of tooth trouble though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOWCH for sure!!! Enjoy the ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the experience. Ice cream and a little chocolate cures most ailments. Hope you're feeling better. I love the little guy you put in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. I hope you can find some flavours of ice cream to amuse you.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls, my mouth is well on its way to mending. Mind you I am now on a diet to loose my ice weight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore your bears and creations! Especially the wonderful little freckles and fabric paw pads. Simply scrumptious!
    Bear Hugs,
    Tomi Delaney
    Bramblewood Bears

    ReplyDelete