bears

bears

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

so its the New Year.

Hey I'm only 6 months behind now.

Ellie and I arrived back at Bear essence in February. It was soooo verrry goood to have my Ellie there to help.

We tag team taught for over a week
(with days off in between work shops)

Baby June arrived in Bear Tails also in February, finishing of the trio of April, May & Baby June.

March brought the Sydney Teddy Bear Affair. My Favorite show of them all. This year I had some very good help, in my 81 year old Mum and her 85 yer old sister. I had so much fun with them as we cackled the day away. The most exciting part of the day was when I arrived back to my stand to find that the Galls laughing and giggling and very proud, cause they had been selling bears
"ALL BY THEMSELVES"

2 comments:

  1. ooooh so supercute! they look soooo absolute adroable! love the little treasures very much. best wishes and big bear hugs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to gift you with a blog award called “Inspirational Artist Award”. Please visit my blog and pick up your award. I like your work :)

    hugs
    Manuela from Germany
    My Blog:

    http://furrycritters-und-co.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete