bears

bears

Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun at the show


It's now Tuesday, 2 days since the Heavenly Stitches Show & 2 days not sewing bears. I'm suffering from horrible bear making withdrawals, but my fingers are healing nicely.

I made 8 new bears in a week for the show & my hands are really suffering, not to mention all the ignored house work & grocery shopping I didn't do.

Thank goodness for supportive husbands.

I'm hoping to pick up my needle & thread this afternoon far to many bears running around in my head not to be sewing & there's not enough room up there for to many misbehaving bears
This little guy didn't even make the show as Duncan (my 16 year old son) snavelled it for his girlfriend Crystal.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised your son snaffled this bear ... it's gorgeous!

    Thank you for listing your lovely blog with 100 Best Bear Artist Blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! Such beautiful bears! Hope your fingers heal up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merilyn ,lovely bear ,love this one ,my favourite colour :)
    hugs,
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete